• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Is it legal?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jackmarks0304

jackmarks0304

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
I’m looking at buying a weed pen online, where is the best place to buy it and is it safe to get it shipped to my address?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3043 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

It really depends on what you consider a 'Weed Pen'. There's some that are solely for dry bud and others that are solely for oil or waxes.

The prices vary heaps too. Here's a bit of a comparison site that may help.

https://productiongr...ape-pen#davinci

Legally?...  ...this is a question that varies a lot. Some say if there's no THC it's OK. There was word that the Feds planned to ban nicotine too, not sure how that went. So presently it 'seems' you can import the device minus any fluid. Then it's just a vape pen, it's the fluid that's considered illegal.

Now, whether the device gets stopped by customs, that's debatable. It could get through, it could get stopped as 'Drug Paraphernalia'. It really can depend on the customs officer.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n, Yesterday, 05:38 PM.

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.