Discolouration on leaves

Grab that Nitro K and start running it mate. Your plants needs all of that macro and micro nutrition to complete it's processes.

If you feel like you are pouring heaps of water in and getting no run off if probably means they were too dry to start with. But yeah just keep watering until you see it coming out the bottom. Eventually you will get a feel for it. I run my feeds from a res on a timer and I just keep adjusting until I'm happy with run off amount I see in the collection tray.

If you haven't already you might want to look at setting up some kind of auto feeding rig. It can be done for cheap and save you a lot of time.

Air is important you need circulation fans as well as inline. The more air flow the better.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by buzzer

You are doing the right thing with your ph. Aim a little low and let it climb a few points. It's a natural thing that happens. I forget what it is exactly but it's normal. The thing you don't want is the temp getting too high in the res. Never put the res in the tent. Water needs to be 19-22 degrees.

• Upvote 1

Grab that Nitro K and start running it mate. Your plants needs all of that macro and micro nutrition to complete it's processes.

If you feel like you are pouring heaps of water in and getting no run off if probably means they were too dry to start with. But yeah just keep watering until you see it coming out the bottom. Eventually you will get a feel for it. I run my feeds from a res on a timer and I just keep adjusting until I'm happy with run off amount I see in the collection tray.

If you haven't already you might want to look at setting up some kind of auto feeding rig. It can be done for cheap and save you a lot of time.

Air is important you need circulation fans as well as inline. The more air flow the better.

You are doing the right thing with your ph. Aim a little low and let it climb a few points. It's a natural thing that happens. I forget what it is exactly but it's normal. The thing you don't want is the temp getting too high in the res. Never put the res in the tent. Water needs to be 19-22 degrees.

Thanks heaps for all the advice mate. I don't have an auto water set up, I'll do a bit of research and check it out. I got the nitro K and the PK Top Up for flower, plus an intake fan, got the EC up to 1.4 and they are loving it, look heaps better. I'm going to keep edging the EC up too.

Really appreciate the help. One last question while I've got you mate - because I stunted them at first, I'm not really sure what stage they are up to because their age doesn't really match their actual stage. I think they are in Pre Flower, this is the most developed bud site so far. I'm wondering when to start feeding bloom as by week 5, Hygen recommends beginning to add small bits of bloom and phase out grow over a month or so.

post-67218-0-04273700-1600073247_thumb.jpg

Yeah mate looks like preflower to me. Your are getting into stretch now and over the next couple of weeks your plants will double in size. Wouldn't hurt to mix in a bit of bloom now just don't go too heavy and work up by about 1 or 2 EC point every couple of days. Your plants should be happy with at least 1.8 during stretch and flower.

If you need any advice on setting up the watering system just let me know. The most difficult but is creating a catchment system for the run off. I built trays to fit my tent sizes with marine ply from Bunnings. Set the up with tilt and drill a hole in one corner and a drain tray underneath.

Thanks heaps for all the advice mate. I don't have an auto water set up, I'll do a bit of research and check it out. I got the nitro K and the PK Top Up for flower, plus an intake fan, got the EC up to 1.4 and they are loving it, look heaps better. I'm going to keep edging the EC up too.

Really appreciate the help. One last question while I've got you mate - because I stunted them at first, I'm not really sure what stage they are up to because their age doesn't really match their actual stage. I think they are in Pre Flower, this is the most developed bud site so far. I'm wondering when to start feeding bloom as by week 5, Hygen recommends beginning to add small bits of bloom and phase out grow over a month or so.

attachicon.gif6320 (1).jpg