• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Thoughts on this plant?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Hey guys. Got this plant and grew it out. Currently flushing now.
I'm fairly new to it all, so any help to ID the type I have here?
They look solid compared to recent grows, and smells very fruity when touched. Sort of like fresh cut mango.

Appreciate any help.
CheersAttached File  20200811_184917.jpeg   93.94K   29 downloadsAttached File  20200811_184921.jpeg   117.42K   25 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
There are 2 different plants in there as you will see from the more purple leaves.

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3190 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

Ohh, Ohh, I know, I know... ...I think its a dope plant lol lol lol

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational

They look like good buds mate congrats

Dhufish7

Dhufish7

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 Posts:
Thanks mate. Haha.

Ohh, Ohh, I know, I know... ...I think its a dope plant lol lol lol

Thanks Frank. Starting the harvest tonight.

They look like good buds mate congrats

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • 4478 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

very difficult to id a plant by name but there are things you can look at to possibly give you some ideas

leaves , they look like hybrids , the leaves on the purple looking one seem a little thinner than the other plant in the pic

but not as thin as a pure sativa plant , same with the other plant , the leaves are a little wider but not as wide as a pure 

indica , so to me the leaves are a sign of a hybrid , possibly one leaning a little more sativa dominate the other a little

more indica dominate , based on leaves alone  

buds / flowers , seem to be the opposite , the wider leaf plant seem to be more spear shaped flowers which is a little 

more sativa leaning imo , the purple thinner leaf one looks a little more knobby fist shaped flowers which imo is more 

indica leaning 

basically whether any of that is accurate really doesn't mean much , if you were able to do cannabis dna sequencing

along with cannabinoid testing & found a combination of cannabinoids that worked for you , that would give you some 

handy info 

but for you & ya plants the most important test is smoking it , you'll enjoy or not but either way you move on to the next 

grow , if it's important for you to know what your growing then buy from a breeder that hopefully has his act together producing

seed of a stable cultivar you like , of cause cloning enters the conversation at this point 

otherwise harvest , hang ya buds in a room kept under 26c & you should be able to retain that mango kinda smell you mentioned 

& don't jar flowers to early 

hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor

Edited by itchybromusic, 16 August 2020 - 08:43 AM.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.