Kindness; return of the son of

Id like to vote for micmac too. Has been an invaluable source of info in the past.

Other person would be itchybromusic for his godlike knowledge of everything organic.

Im a guitar guy also.

I make my own electric guitars now in my spare time.

Have a nice little collection of fenders and gibsons a parker, PRS and a few others.

The mrs doesn't get that they all have there own unique sound tone and feel haha.

If she can justify $1000 for a pair of shoes to go with the other 50+ pairs she never wears, i can buy guitars lol.

I tell her I love one woman but many guitars.

Ive been eyeballing the boss Katana range for a while. Haven't had the chance to listen to one in person yet.

Let me know how you rate it.

Im a sucker for the sound of an overdriven filtertron. Had a nice gretsch years ago i still regret parting with.

Heres a Pic of a strat i built earlier this year.

Nearly 200hrs work in it.

Cheers.

post-64320-159791047554_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 4

Id like to vote for micmac too. Has been an invaluable source of info in the past.

Other person would be itchybromusic for his godlike knowledge of everything organic.

Im a guitar guy also.

I make my own electric guitars now in my spare time.

Have a nice little collection of fenders and gibsons a parker, PRS and a few others.

The mrs doesn't get that they all have there own unique sound tone and feel haha.

If she can justify $1000 for a pair of shoes to go with the other 50+ pairs she never wears, i can buy guitars lol.

I tell her I love one woman but many guitars.

Ive been eyeballing the boss Katana range for a while. Haven't had the chance to listen to one in person yet.

Let me know how you rate it.

Im a sucker for the sound of an overdriven filtertron. Had a nice gretsch years ago i still regret parting with.

Heres a Pic of a strat i built earlier this year.

Nearly 200hrs work in it.

Cheers.

attachicon.gif20200820_174451.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

II will report on the Katana.... I have heard lots of good things about them.

I have a little yamaha THR 10 amp that is the ants pants

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.