Heres my wish for us home growers and rec/med users

ideally legalisation be done on a National level so that travel between states doesn't cause any potential issues

Allowance of 6 Flowering plants 6 Vegetating plants and up to 6 more cuttings or seedlings per household/user at any one time

so that one can keep up a "perpetual" self supply happening

And for those that Dont want to grow for themselves or can't then let small businesses open up a bunch of Coffeehouse/dispensaries 

but NO multi national or big chain store type ownerships allowed because they would ruin it with poorly grown yank shit lol

• Upvote 4

Heres my wish for us home growers and rec/med users

ideally legalisation be done on a National level so that travel between states doesn't cause any potential issues

Allowance of 6 Flowering plants 6 Vegetating plants and up to 6 more cuttings or seedlings per household/user at any one time

so that one can keep up a "perpetual" self supply happening

And for those that Dont want to grow for themselves or can't then let small businesses open up a bunch of Coffeehouse/dispensaries 

but NO multi national or big chain store type ownerships allowed because they would ruin it with poorly grown yank shit lol

now if the limit for anything flowering or seeding( breeding etc) was 6-10 plants and no limit on ANYTHING IN VEG, i'd be pretty happy with that lol

any more than 10 apply for a licence which more than anything is a lil tax for the council 

and i sure can dream right?  :egyptdance: