• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Victorian inquiry

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 359 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Perhaps Victorians might like to comment here ?

https://www.parliame...lc/article/4261

Edited by seedsmanspain, 22 June 2020 - 06:42 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Nonannystate

Nonannystate

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Or more broadly, Australians in general!

“What makes the difference between a gang and a state is the belief that there is a difference between a gang and a state.”

“The law is an opinion with a gun.”

wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 Posts:

Wish NSW government would ask its people for their opinion!

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Mongy is a *#%@

Heres my wish for us home growers and rec/med users

ideally legalisation be done on a National level so that travel between states doesn't cause any potential issues

Allowance of 6 Flowering plants 6 Vegetating plants and up to 6 more cuttings or seedlings per household/user at any one time

so that one can keep up a "perpetual" self supply happening

And for those that Dont want to grow for themselves or can't then let small businesses open up a bunch of Coffeehouse/dispensaries 

but NO multi national or big chain store type ownerships allowed because they would ruin it with poorly grown yank shit lol

Dan J

Dan J

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 Posts:

Heres my wish for us home growers and rec/med users

ideally legalisation be done on a National level so that travel between states doesn't cause any potential issues

Allowance of 6 Flowering plants 6 Vegetating plants and up to 6 more cuttings or seedlings per household/user at any one time

so that one can keep up a "perpetual" self supply happening

And for those that Dont want to grow for themselves or can't then let small businesses open up a bunch of Coffeehouse/dispensaries 

but NO multi national or big chain store type ownerships allowed because they would ruin it with poorly grown yank shit lol

now if the limit for anything flowering or seeding( breeding etc) was 6-10 plants and no limit on ANYTHING IN VEG, i'd be pretty happy with that lol

any more than 10 apply for a licence which more than anything is a lil tax for the council 

and i sure can dream right?  :egyptdance:

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 359 Posts:

The rationalist society sent a link to that inquiry to all its members    https://www.rationalist.com.au/ 

Nonannystate has a point ... we can all voice an opinion here.

budherd

budherd

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 Posts:

Only a few more weeks to get your submissions in!

if anyone wants ideas on how to write up a submission or how to reply to a particular term of reference, here is an example submission

Spreading awareness of the health and medicinal benefits of cannabis in Australia

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 359 Posts:

Good onya budherd

Jim's Growing

Jim's Growing

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Hi all,

First time posting on here. Saw this inquiry is still open for submissions if anyone missed out.

https://www.facebook...1291476690/?d=n

Cheers,

Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

pom

pom

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: led
Findings to be published on the 5th August, whats everyone expecting and will it change anything?

Edited by pom, 04 July 2021 - 05:11 PM.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.