Help me diagnose please?

Hey all, I've got a little auto around one month old being LST'd. Growing in soil, only been fed twice with 1/2 and then 3/4 strength advanced nutrients. Currently 13" under Viparspectra P1000 dimmed to 85%.

All has been well, however after doing some foliar feeding (diluted seasol / calmag) and then placing plant back under the light I noticed some irregular spotting on the leaves (yellow / rust coloured, as well as damage to leaf tips) as can be seen in the photo the day after. 

Trying to work out if this is simply light burn magnified by the foliar feed or weather this could be a deficiency or some other issue (pest / over fert). I have only been watering when pot is dry / light. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks,

UC

post-36409-0-41938800-1592047662_thumb.jpg

Looks like multiple things, Plant that small should only have E.C. of 0.4-0.5. I would leave it alone don’t put more stress on it. Dim your light and flush the media with ph’d water, check run off with meters. If there’s fan blowing directly onto it move it away, don’t get ahead of yourself and try giving it things to fix it in a day or 2 it’s not gana happen. Give it a good week to try an recover before introducing things, just give it water and I would add beneficials.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Looks like multiple things, Plant that small should only have E.C. of 0.4-0.5. I would leave it alone don’t put more stress on it. Dim your light and flush the media with ph’d water, check run off with meters. If there’s fan blowing directly onto it move it away, don’t get ahead of yourself and try giving it things to fix it in a day or 2 it’s not gana happen. Give it a good week to try an recover before introducing things, just give it water and I would add beneficials.

Could be multiple things but I struggle to see how multiple issues developed overnight after a foliar spray (as I mentioned, none of this was evident the day before). I don't have an EC meter because usually I'm fine in soil as I tend to be cautious rather than overzealous with nutrients (hence only feeding it twice at lower strength during it's one month of existence). I'm also mindful of it's size right now (got a little stunted due to temp shock). 

I'll minimise any stress for sure, wasn't planning on doing anything wild to fix it as I'm not a noob, just listen to the plant, perhaps flush and wait it out. What do you mean when you say add beneficials? 

Thanks for the reply  :thumbsup:

Ph fluctuations or light burn from spraying with lights on, kinda looks like root rot by the rippling down sides of leaves. I was only trying to help ya out I’m new to this whole thing, sorry if was rude in any way. Sure you could school me on a lot, I was meaning like a root stimulant that inoculates the roots with beneficial bacteria so they can uptake better. Kinda of aids the whole process of recovery, I use house & garden roots excelurator and the amino treatment to strengthen the plant.

Is it soil and perlite or coco and perlite. ?

If it's soil you can't he feeding hydroponic solution

It's not meant for soil

You need to have a base nutrients in your soil to carry it through the grow ,a few supplements in flower and plain water only as required

Don't worry ,wish I had a dollar for the amount of ppl who get a little confused when starting off

And stop spraying it ,that's probably causing the rust spots the other spots are the residue of the foilage spray that's dried on leaf b4 evaporation has occurred

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3