And an ex drug squad officer finds it...WTF

Looks like they only wanted the crowns.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/former-attorney-general-is-stunned-as-he-finds-several-garbage-bags-full-of-marijuana-on-the-side-of-the-road/ar-BB154Hit

A former Northern Territory attorney-general and treasurer has revealed he was stunned to find several large garbage bags full of marijuana dumped on the side of a road. 

John Elferink, who is also a former Territory Health Minister, said he was out for a Sunday morning jog when he noticed the plants. 

The father of two teenagers, who now lives in South Australia, said he didn't give the bags much thought as he was running past until he noticed a suspicious shape. 

John Elferink, who is also a former Territory Health Minister, said he was out for a Sunday morning jog when he noticed the plants

'I could certainly smell the cannabis and of course you could see what it was... a particular shape, which I was familiar with because of my former work as a detective,' he told 7News.

'These were plants that were freshly cut, probably at the base, and shoved into some bags.'  

Mr Elferink counted seven of the bright orange bags that were each filled with large plants and left on the road in Adelaide's outer suburbs. 

The former drug squad officer called police who arrived shortly after to collect the discarded crop. 

Well, FARK me. It's WOT

Long time, no see. Howzit goin?

I'm very well mate just thought I'd make an appearance :) a friend sent me a heap of beans so thoughts maby time to get some meds growing :) , strawberry gelato ,lights of jar , tooti frutti , jack herror , red bear cookies ,sour diesol x afghan skunk see how goes anyway good to be back