Lighting dilemma

Hi guys , new to forum and am glad I came across it . Knowledge of wealth on some topics, nice pictures to of some strains I had no idea about.

It’s been over 15 yrs since I’ve grown and I have not a great deal of knowledge on growing under lights .

I’ve got a 600W led with reflector . I was hoping I could get 5 or six autos under it . Could it get some decent results or should I get another light in there .The good old sun never used to let me down , LED light have me overthinking it .

My tent is 1.5 x1.5 . 2 m high .

Any suggestions regarding the lighting much appreciated .

Thanks mate , it’s definitely a LED , it’s full spectrum , but will check the actual pulling w . Sold to me as 600W LED with reflector though

I’m doing the first grow nice and easy as possible as I can get it . Got canna terra nutrients , canna terra soil . I’ll play around more when I get the hang of the cycles and lights . I got a feeling I’ll be upgrading the light , I didn’t spend a fortune on one to get started .

It’s a Greenfinger 600W LED full spectrum with reflector . I got the light before I had much knowledge at all . Harvey Norman sell them . I thought it would save me some cash on electricity if I went LED when I got the urge to impulse buy it .

Cheers for the advice guys . Appreciate it . When you say cheap , would $189 sound to cheap . The hydro shop I got my canna stuff from has one for $189 on special down from $219 . Is that to cheap to be any good . Wife’s gonna kill me if I keep spending .

The 600w HPS Grow Light Kit includes a 6 fold silver reflector, a 600w Cultiv8 ballast and Philips SON-T HPS grow lamp.

That’s the specs .

Cheers guys

Cheers cooper . I have a 6inch ventilations kit with carbon filter fan in the tent , would that keep the tent cool enough with just another little fan running

Nice buds would be great .Got some white widow x big bud autos to play with first .

I’ll do a price individually of what I need for HPS and see if I can get right reflector .