Deficiency?

Hey micmac, flushed the plant and now EC is hovering around 0.9-1.1 and pH of 6. It seem to have stopped the bleaching of the leaves however, I think it might have been caused by lights being a bit close more than anything. I have started keeping the lights about further away from the plant. Has anyone else noticed leaves bleaching due to lights?

Sent from a phone with internet

I have had light bleaching before but only when the plants were extremely close to the globe.

I guess for a couple of nights I just left her under hps 250W and about a feet away without a fan and guessing that's what caused the bleaching. I might be wrong but the way she responded when I kept the light a bit further away led me to think of that.

Thanks micmac and Frank. I'm a noob in growing(my first ever growing any plant) so with my limited experience and knowledge I thought that might have been the case. I'm glad to have you guys help out with advice :)

The reason I thought it was bleaching due to lights was because I was doing Google research(lol) and came across a couple of people who faced similar issues on other forums and they had said it's due to lights and the pattern of their tip of leaves bleaching was quite similar to mine. But probably not, oh well I can only get better at troubleshooting issues with practice. :)