Tell which is which

The seeds are from them

I run them twice ,first time they all were used a seed run the 2nd was for harvest

I've got a few going now from those seeds ,easy to tell the indica dominant plants

The males from this run will be used too pollinate the girls

Thanks to those quick enough to enter

Hope you enjoy them Dave

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

They all looked very yummy to me Micmac,Well done mate keep up the good growing ,An that goes for all you growers on this site.

An to the first time grower here don't give up if you have a few melt downs growing this herb some strains are very easy to grow an it can take a lot to kill them.While other strains are more  to higher  PH or lower PH, same as higher or lower ferts.After 47yrs of growing cannabis medication ,First in soil the the next 40yrs growing in hydro systems all kinds.lol

First hydro grow was in a 2 pot sattalite system .

After the very first hydro grow I was hook .I used to drive 900km round trip to pick up my hydro supplies but the guy that owned the shop all ways gave me  15% to 20% Discount on all my hydro supplies.QLD   Heads && Mullumbindy madness  plus Budda sticks Tia grass always  had a few seeds in them .

Oh bugger I am starting to remanices  an dribble shit again lol.

In the past 3 to 4 months I have seen some really nice plants grown by LED  lights an in the soil as well.

I am very impressed on how well you crew have taken to the led grow lights.

All the best to all you crew, grow hard crew an stay stoned.

Regards,Dingo-2008.