Dilemma need advice please

hi, just wondering how to get around this without causing too many issues,

i have a plant in 1st week of flower / i mean turned lights down from 18 to 12 hours 2 days ago!. was originally running from 430 am to 1030 pm. now on a 12 hour cycle starting at 430am till 430pm.

only problem is that i should actually run it through the night like say 6pm until 6 am due to the cold. nights are now down to as low as 6 degrees and i want to run lights  during the night instead of the day. is there a safe way of doing this? pistils are already out so i need your advice. do i bite the bullet and run it from 430 am all the way to 6pm the following day? or do i just leave them in the dark from 430 pm until 6pm the next day? wish id done it right from the start. should have always ran it during the night but i was paranoid of light leaks etc. rookie mistake

regards harry