Anyone ran GP3?

Just wondering if anyone here has ran green planet 3 part?? Previously i ran GH but now no can do due to not being able to get in in aus, but..... was told by the local hydro that (as I was running out of gh bloom) I can just straight swap it out for gp3 bloom as it’s one and the same..... which I have done and no issues nutrient wise...... now it’s got me looking into the whole green planet line. Also looking at Hy-gen but for some reason I’m my head I’m being pulled to Gp3........ fire away at me! Iv got 6 weeks to make a decision hahaha

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’m using green planet duel fuel in my autopot setup, just message them on Facebook they pretty helpful, they definitely boosted my plants from switching over from the standard autopot nutes,

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

What kind of differences did you see? I am running the powdered autopot nutes at the moment. Doing well but i have nothing to compare it to yet.

Hey, thought I'd say I've been using Green Planet GP3 along with their Vitathrive, Rezin and Massive. This has been my first medicinal grow and getting ready for harvest. Might be beginners luck but it has been a very healthy, straight forward grow. In saying that I've been using gp3 for a while now with chillies. I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Hey, thought I'd say I've been using Green Planet GP3 along with their Vitathrive, Rezin and Massive. This has been my first medicinal grow and getting ready for harvest. Might be beginners luck but it has been a very healthy, straight forward grow. In saying that I've been using gp3 for a while now with chillies. I'm happy.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Good to hear, iv decided to give them a run. How close to here schedule have you been feeding, fairly high EC compared to what I normally run

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Fairly close, but they have a few different schedules to try. I and using one of their Drain to Waste programs. It Is lighter on the nutes than their general or recirculating programs. I'm saying that i have the feeling i could cut the nutes back a bit further without harm. It is harvest time and i dont have much yellowing.