More proof, NZ ahead of the game.

Yeah I think you talking about 2 different types of enterprises

1 is the "home grown grower indoors or outdoors "

Depending of size of crop would look at things at bit different to the guy who is simply buying pounds of crap to sell

The growers probably gives it to his mates or take a token gesture like a slab etc

Over the last month or so I know the local dealers can't get anything or total crap because the big sellers are taking advantage of the situation and offloading crap they normally wouldn't sell

A few knocked on my door to see if they could get something

All but 1 was a what the fuck I'm in the same situation as you ,dry as fuck

1 was a old mates brother so fuck it, let's see how he feels

As I said normally I would just give a mate enough to get him by for a few days but fuck I wanted to see how it feels for the ppl they prey on , so what they reap is what they got

A 1 off ,same size as he'd sell ,

The look on his face was fucking priceless!

As he would say when selling his PGR crap ,beggars can't be chooses take or leave it

Either way don't come back

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

" to counter corporate monopolies, one producing business would not be able to contribute more than 20 per cent of the national supply " there is hope yet for smaller NZ businesses

looks like the kiwi's moving in the right direction with a few tweaks to the legislation the bill it could be okay

here's to the vote getting up

• Upvote 1

Your all missing the major failure of this proposal. JAIL = FAIL

bloody oath it should be a crime in itself to send someone to jail for growing or consuming a plant especially when rapists murderers and corrupt cops and politicians etc get away with a suspended sentence. It's 2020 which means it's about bloody time we stopped listening to what all of the old fuddy duddys think about the so called evil weed (whilst they sip on their wine and take their prescription pills) and make our own rules to suit the year we are living in. 

If that means getting rid of bible bashers from parliament then so be it. 

I had an email yesterday from the Help End Marijuana Prohibition (HEMP) Party and it seems that unless they get 500 verified email recipients who say that they are willing to vote for them 

the Australian electoral commision will remove them from the list . So maybe if you are all truly wanting a change in the laws then head on over and sign up to the HEMP party so they can 

keep fighting for our right to grow smoke and possess cannabis  

• Upvote 1

Should be a 50 plant limit for everytnuc, pharma, asx listed stocks, and business's included, that will fuck them, not enough $ for the big boys, leaves it for the people to make a quid out of the peoples drug of choice

let pharma sell there stupid fucking pills to dickheads 

it would be a level playing field for everyone, no inside growing obviously lol lol, they couldn't compete anyway 

The hemp party ,, don't they want indoor growing banned ,,? they recon its full of chemicals ?

Only support outdoor growing if it were legalised ,,,?

Nah fuck the HEMP party.

no idea on their stance regarding indoors mate but thats another thing we need to educate people about . Hydroponics dont use chemicals anyway (unless your a slanty eyed pgr grower)

they use minerals that are chelated to be suitable for the hydroponic method of growing thats a big difference when they say chemicals it automatically triggers a danger, warning way of thinking. 

But if they were to say indoor grown mineral buds it wouldnt have the dramatic effect on the masses that they want. 

I like Pedro's idea 50 plants sounds pretty good to me and I couldnt see any average joe grower wanting to grow more than that 

Edited by GreatSouthernMan

Its funny how many people are concerned about "the chemicals" in their hydroponic cannabis but not at all concerned about it in their lettuce or strawberries. 

Like food babe saying she wont eat anything she cant pronounce, it sounds more fearful than informed.

People are entitled to their preferences but the nonsense that circulates about Hydro is reminiscent of the old demon weed propaganda and it has made its way into law in Australia as well.

It would be nice if Pedros idea of 50 plants was adopted without concern of where or when it was grown or if it was harvested standing on your left foot under a pyramid.....its still cannabis

Still NZ are showing us some fine options

Mick

• Upvote 1

Gosh I envy NZ sometimes. I'm half half for legal rec in Aust because I know the entire industry will be palmed off to multinationals and there will never be such thing as craft cannabis or smaller farms. Only industrial producers in factories.