• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

Eco Neem Folar Application Rate

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1457 Posts:
I've got what seems to be a couple of bugs (I think) on a couple of leaves. Plants are 8 days into stretch from 12 12. Look really healthy but just wanting to do a bit of preventative spraying.
What rate do folks use per litre? I won't be doing a drench as I'm not in soil. I don't want to burn the leaves. Just a folar spray.
Cheers, MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • 1650 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutrifield

I use the Eco-Oil as recommended on my House Plants at 10Ml per liter as a folar spray after it rains.

Doesn't worry them a bit...Makes the leaves nice and glossy.

If you are concerned just use at the lowest recommended rate of 2.5 Ml per liter

I also use it at 10ml per liter as a drench on my Canna to get rids of the Spring Tales. From memory you use it as a drench for the Gnat Larvae, and its works well for all of that

Edited by buzzo, 27 April 2020 - 11:10 AM.

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:
Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

nici

nici

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1258 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
5ml to 1lt for my soil drench with the Eco neem

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||----|||---On Your
---|||----|||---account If
---|||----|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too...
More compassion in this world is what we need!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to expect when buying and using the Australia Post Load&Go rechargable credit card - https://cannabis.com...go-easy-as-123/

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1457 Posts:
Cheers guys. As per my post, not looking to drench as I'm in 100% perlite. Not gnats. Seems like broadmite from my reading this morning. I might stick with my 2ml per litre as a folar spray.

midlifegardner

midlifegardner

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1457 Posts:
Just as an update to this, applied over 3 days and everything OK. Turned fans off, did it about an hour before lights out. Started with 1ml and upped to 3ml on the last of the 3 days. No more bugs :)

Anoma

Anoma

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

I have some eco-neem and I can't find any definitive information about whether I can mix it with other things.

I have 3 chilli plants and I know they have attracted spider mites so I want to avoid that happening to my new plants.

So what I want to know is, if I'm growing in coco and using Canna coco nutrients, can I just mix them all together?

I will spray them regularly too but I want to put it in the coco too just to be safe.

So how does that all work? Will it mess with the pH or EC

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • 784 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Hashish

I have some eco-neem and I can't find any definitive information about whether I can mix it with other things.

I have 3 chilli plants and I know they have attracted spider mites so I want to avoid that happening to my new plants.

So what I want to know is, if I'm growing in coco and using Canna coco nutrients, can I just mix them all together?

I will spray them regularly too but I want to put it in the coco too just to be safe.

So how does that all work? Will it mess with the pH or EC

Hi Anoma, 

Eco neem https://ecoorganicga...sease/eco-neem/ doesn’t affect ec or ph of nutrient solution when used by itself with a nutrient mix. At least not in my tank. I’m coco with canna outdoors. 

Has a half life in the media of around 2-3 weeks as far as I remember. It’s systemic, so traces may end up in your trichs. I’m not too fond of it as a drench to be honest.

Reason being it makes the root ball sort of hydrophobic. The next few feeds after root drench treatment is a pita. The nute solution wants to run off the root ball rather than absorb. The oils I guess. Dry spots and ec spikes inside the ball??

Anyways.

Spidermites like dry and dusty. Keep your plants hostile to thier likes and more than likely they will set up shop elsewhere.

Good luck.

Anoma

Anoma

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)

Hi Anoma, 

Eco neem https://ecoorganicga...sease/eco-neem/ doesn’t affect ec or ph of nutrient solution when used by itself with a nutrient mix. At least not in my tank. I’m coco with canna outdoors. 

Has a half life in the media of around 2-3 weeks as far as I remember. It’s systemic, so traces may end up in your trichs. I’m not too fond of it as a drench to be honest.

Reason being it makes the root ball sort of hydrophobic. The next few feeds after root drench treatment is a pita. The nute solution wants to run off the root ball rather than absorb. The oils I guess. Dry spots and ec spikes inside the ball??

Anyways.

Spidermites like dry and dusty. Keep your plants hostile to thier likes and more than likely they will set up shop elsewhere.

Good luck.

Intersting, thanks Blu.

I don't want hydrophobic plants because I've gone through that with my chillis and shitty Bunnings soil.

I was intending to put it in my 80L nutrient tank but I after reading some other threads it seems like a drench is only needed every couple of weeks so I think I'll just make up another batch to use irregularly.

As I mentioned though I do intend to do a spray pretty regularly so hopefully that takes care of the dry and dusty thing you were talking about.

Edited by Anoma, 17 October 2020 - 05:39 PM.

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.