Budding Skunk/WW

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Ppls ive had my plants under the 400 for about 2 1/2 months now and its showing signs of buddin..

with 2 pistils branching out from the v in the stem..

is it ok to keep it under the 24hr light for at least another month so my smaller plants will grow..

im asking only becuase i have one grow room.. and the clones r only about 2 weeks old.. an i dont want to turn the light to 12.. and introduce flowering to my babies..

i havent started the flowering nutes.. do u think i should mix 1 small cap.. with the vega when changing water this week..? will it effect my plant..?

much respect

and big upz to all who did well in the cup..

and how do i go about being invited to the next one.. lol

post-9-1039480163_thumb.gif

wow 2.5 months of veg in an indoor setup is a huge amount of time.... how much more room have you got to grow vertically?

You haven't mentioned if the clones are already under the 400 or if they are in a seperate area of the grow room under their own light.

If they are already in with the other plants under the 400 I will infer that they've already rooted and have started to grow more nodes then I wouldn't wait for them to grow any taller, they're not going to catch up with the big girls now (without stretching heaps as Tom has mentioned).

If the larger plants have already started to flower then attempting to force them to continue to veg won't do them a lot of good either...

I would just change the lights over to 12/12 and start with the flowering nutes.

g'day; lmfao, 2.5 months is not long time to veg indoors......i veg for 10-12 weeks minimum from seedling, clones get 4 weeks veg minimum after they take root.

fastest plant i ever grew was 70 days from planting seed to harvest, 30 days veg, 40 days flower.

longer you veg the better your yield, imo.