HELP NEEDED - is this mould?

Hi Guys

Im a long time lurker, first time poster. I need some guidance. Im a first time grower and I think Ive some mould on my biggest buds. There's discoloration and they seem brittle to touch the tops - they seem to crumble. Can anyone please advise if this is mould. Its wet where i am at the moment so should I harvest now as the forecast doesn't seem to be clearing up. Should I cut them out and harvest now? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Atrixsta

post-65844-0-03014400-1587454690_thumb.jpg

post-65844-0-42834300-1587454729_thumb.jpg

post-65844-0-88981800-1587454804_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the advice. Just a quick question - why too much nutrients? I have literally only only put a handful of blood and bone on 3 times during the whole grow. The last handful was just a it was starting to flower. I have to admit this was huge plant far bigger than what I expected - buds as big as my arm.
  • Upvote 1

Now that I took another look...It may not be overfeed...Its looks pretty well grown actually and the Weed looks Good.....Is it just that 1 Bud....almost look like something nasty got spilt on the top of it.

If its only 1 Bud then just remove that section just in case...Normally mould will come internally and from the thickest section of the Bud...Never seen it on top like that...Its very strange