Can you cut male sacks off of a Hermi Plant?

I think my Zombie Disco Female is turning hermi after I topped her a few days ago. I put her straight into 12/12 and topped after showing female signs which I belive may have caused it? Ill keep an eye on it and see if its judt re growth from the topping but i dont think so... Not sure if I should just cut it and start fresh or cut the sacks off as they appear? I've heard it can stop producing sacks after a few weeks? post-66549-158735381952_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158735382758_thumb.jpegpost-66549-1587353843_thumb.jpegpost-66549-15873538575_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’d kill it ,,it looks more male than hermi .

topping your plant is good to keep the height down and to make it bush out ,,,but after topping it you really want it to grow out of the stress from topping (larger plants will stress less ) and to allow the new growth to be strong enough to grow decent size buds.

cutting the main tip and going straight to flower would reduce your yield.

if it’s supposed to be a fem seed then you could surmise that the shock of the topping combined with sudden 12\12
has caused it to hermi on you .,

my advice is to forget about it and put new seed in .

Yes it looks more male than a hermi to me...

Ha,,two great minds ,,,,,,

• Upvote 1