• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Strange Purple/Yellow and blotchy colourings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

sulo

sulo

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 Posts:
  • Interests:Surfing BMX Smoking Drinking Film Art
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I have to say its been a while since iv been on this forum, hope yall have been keeping well and safe and stoned. been growing ever since i did my first grow about 10 years ago (all my guidance came from the lads on here so hats off to all the regulars who have been guiding the younger generations for years). Iv probably grown 7 out of the last 10 seasons and had minimal issues apart from the regular ones. But this year got a few odd looking plants among the bunch and thought I would throw it on here to see if you guys can pin down some possible remedies for them.

Outdoor
Growing Medium: Soil and in Pots
Growing Style: normal
Watering/Feeding Frequency: every couple of days
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): recommended on Canna products (could be the issue)
PH Levels: all a little below 7
Temperature/Humidity Levels: outdoors so its been up and down but now mostly lower humidity and cooler temps
Growth Stage: last 4 weeks of flower I guess
Plants Age: Since November/December ?
Cannabis Strain: just some bagseed i found.

Iv been feeding them mildly maybe half the recommended amount on CANNA FLORES and then I switched to CANNA PK 13/14, feeding them pretty irregularly and watering the rest of the time.  just curious if iv over fed them, or using those canna products in soil has messed up the makeup of the soil.  Maybe I should of been using organic flowering nutes instead in the soil medium not quite sure. Buds are still nice and green and seem okay..

All the other plants (around 6 are nice and green)

Any ideas?

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

sulo

sulo

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 Posts:
  • Interests:Surfing BMX Smoking Drinking Film Art
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

Nothing to worry about, they are just pretty.

Just getting to the end of the cycle? I thought it might be that or just the cold weather making them use more phosphorous (is that a thing? haha)  Yeah I had one more that started out the same way and that thing is fried haha so i assumed id been over feeding. Il keep them going with good ol fashioned water.

buzzo

buzzo

Coco rocks the Auto World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1650 Posts:
  • Interests:Collecting Red Wine, Growing Pot, Driving Off Road & Camping, Cycling, Pinball Machines, Mechanical Clocks, Coffee roasting
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Nutrifield

Maturity and low night temps and Purp Pheno they look great

Click here for my Autoflower growing guide in Coco :egyptdance:

Live fast die young and make a stinking potent corpse.
                         The Autoflower dream :crazytwist:
Auto's Rule OK. Just ask Shroomy! :declare:
Doing BIG things in Small Places gallery_5_33_11555.pnglogo.png

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.