Temp/ humidity meter

You need fresh air flow into your coolroom .That will drop your humity straight away .You need 1 fan blowing fresh air into your room an 1 fan sucking the old air out .Jig saw 2 holes in your room the same size as your fan motor flang .You may need some ducting as well.I am a frigie some I know all about cool rooms an how hot an humit they can get lol.

Dingo-2008.

If ya need any more help just ask.

What make of cool room do you have is it an old one or is it a new kindda one made from color bond sheeting with foam inbertween the 2 sheets of color bond,or is it an old cool room that  it's sides are bolted together.

If it is an old make of cool room it made be water logged in the foam between the panels an this is were the moisture is coming from an causing the humidity  in your room ,the heat from the air con with make the moisture evaporate into the air in the cool room  these are only suggestion I am making can you post a photo of your cool room on here that will help me. an your set up.

What size is your cool room an what size are the 2 fan you have sucking air into your cool room an what size fan do you have sucking air outta your cool room .

The size of your fan motors will make a very big difference on the humidity in your cool room as well.

If it is a large cool room you will need quite large fans to move all that air in an outof the room an use centi fans .

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008