Help! Mixing nutrients to get desired ratio?

Fairly new grower and i have read a bit of material on google regarding mixing fertiliser but cant seem to wrap my head around it.

I use a liquid fert through Veg which is a 10.2:1 ratio and has seemed to work good. I am now in flower and want to add extra P and K in the mix while diluting the Veg liquid Fert to a nitrogen value of 1-2.

I have liquid Potash that doesn't have a ratio but says 4% Phosphorus and 20% Potassium.

If i was two mix the two and dilute the Veg ferts would i be able to achieve a ratio of 1.4:20 roughly?

I could probably hunt down a fert that does flower at the right ratio just curious as it would come in handy being able to mix different parts to achive the results i want.

Pictures of nutrients below.

post-66605-0-86583200-1584080571_thumb.jpg

post-66605-0-28737700-1584080679_thumb.jpg

post-66605-0-35755600-1584080627_thumb.jpg

post-66605-0-16552700-1584080660_thumb.jpg

post-66605-0-69410200-1584080641_thumb.jpg

Fairly new grower and i have read a bit of material on google regarding mixing fertiliser but cant seem to wrap my head around it.

I use a liquid fert through Veg which is a 10.2:1 ratio and has seemed to work good. I am now in flower and want to add extra P and K in the mix while diluting the Veg liquid Fert to a nitrogen value of 1-2.

I have liquid Potash that doesn't have a ratio but says 4% Phosphorus and 20% Potassium.

If i was two mix the two and dilute the Veg ferts would i be able to achieve a ratio of 1.4:20 roughly?

I could probably hunt down a fert that does flower at the right ratio just curious as it would come in handy being able to mix different parts to achive the results i want.

Pictures of nutrients below.

attachicon.gifIMG_0276.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0280.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0278.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0279.jpg

hi man .i use the same 2 products lol and all i did was abit of a guess ,its worked very well for me ,my plants look awesome ,in veg i was giving 50ml powerfeed probaly once a week ,in flower i got the purple bottle of powerfeed because its got less nitrogen and wasgiving approx 30ml of it plus 20 ml potash ,im flushing atm but plants turned out very nice

post-66813-0-20470300-1588654225_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hey guys,

In regards to the ferts bearbear i have done about the same so far, I was giving them both powerfeed around once a week up with a dose of potash every 2nd roughly until about 4 weeks ago then i started tapering it down now i am just giving the full strength dose of potash once a week and haven't noticed any issues so far buds look nice better than expected.

I'm hoping to start flushing on the 17th and harvest before the end of the month.

Ill post a few pics up for an update if you use could give us an opinion on when to harvest would be appreciated still just guesswork atm till i have seen a few different strains.

The sativa is the main plant not to concerned about the other it was around a 4th gen clone of a re veg plant so didn't think it would turn out the best.

Cheers.