When to add PK

I use them about 3 weeks from when I notice the buds for 1 week and then again for 1 week about week 6 or 7 of flower. The ones I've grown finish flower in about 10 or 11 weeks. Only use 1/3 of the recommended dosage. Dont know if I'll buy anymore once this bottle is finished.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I’ll try that mate ! Good to hear from u again mate how’s your plants going ?

nice plants jim,

so what brand are you using for nutes ? figure hydro synthetic ?

from what i read its recommended at least once flowers are showing or one week after if you wanted to boost a short indica a tad higher.

if synthetic nutes on a+b solution like canna i would just start once flowering begins lightly increasing ppms each week, then a ph'd water flush last 2 , no clue on whats safe for ppm each increase.

no direct experience, will find out later this year how that theory all goes to plan

I’m using Growth Technology nutrients coco specific - adding a little bit of biodiesel as well now the flowers are forming

Might try to add some pk to my pineapple chunk that’s quite small and boost that up .

Used liquid lead last grow in the last 3 weeks and seemed to fatten them up well :)

Hey mate, all good. 2 big bud autos living up to their name. Conservative I'll get 12 zips from them in total. If you talk about genetics and high yeilders, big bud strain is the go.

Got another light so 5 NLs coming up which are on about week 3.

Good luck with your grow.

MLG

I’ll try that mate ! Good to hear from u again mate how’s your plants going ?

I got them from msnl. Never failed with delivery.

I'll take pics over the next couple of days. I got 2 very different phenos. One with minimal leaves and the other with a fair few more and maturing later. First is due for harvest next week. Its a bit ugly as it foxtailed as I was getting used to the new 600w hps from the 400. Stay tuned.

Where did you get your big bud autos from mate ,breeder ?

Got any pics? that sounds like a massive haul for autos .