Ph or can mag?

I have two plants in pots in the back yard about the same stage of flowering as yours and mine have a shit load more yellow leaves than your plant of yellow leaves. It is flowering expect the "fan" leaves to go yellow as it is part of the flowering process. The plant is using up the available nitrogen from the "fan" leaves as it requires it. I am using liquid potash from Bunnings for promoting the health and size of the heads. High PK low N. Looks ok to me!

More salts and more water. For sure will fix anything. Ph and cal mag. Always get blamed for never being enough, cal mag, yeah just tip the bottle on there. Dilution??? No that's madness.

Little advice: it's never ph and cal mag deficency is generally a symptom of something being fundamentally wrong with your plants health... like root rot or fungus gnats.

Edited by Sumrandombloke
  • Upvote 1

I use red and purple Powerfeed for mine, plus eco seaweed. Mine are almost 4 weeks into flower, too. This pic was taken about a week ago. Fed red until flowering started.

Per 9L/every 7 days.

Start of veg: 2 capfuls of red

Mid veg: 3 caps of red

Late veg: 5 caps of red (full dose)

1st wk of flower: 3 caps red/2 caps purple

2nd wk: 2 caps red/3 caps purple

3rd wk: 1 cap red/4 caps purple

4th wk will be the same, 5th wk I'll switch it to just purple for the remainder of the grow.

I use the recommended dose of seaweed in with the feed, as well as a feed of Epsom salts occasionally.

Big one is standing at almost 4ft, growing in 32L pots. Two diff strains, the smaller one has always lagged behind.

I'm not as an experienced grower as others here, but it does look like they're a bit nitrogen starved to me. Leaves probably won't go green again but giving them a good feed should slow the yellowing down. I personally wouldn't repot just from what I've read.f44f806be70a5310f9b0abe4324f7356.jpg

I use red and purple Powerfeed for mine, plus eco seaweed. Mine are almost 4 weeks into flower, too. This pic was taken about a week ago. Fed red until flowering started.

Per 9L/every 7 days.

4th wk will be the same, 5th wk I'll switch it to just purple for the remainder of the grow.

I use the recommended dose of seaweed in with the feed, as well as a feed of Epsom salts occasionally.

Big one is standing at almost 4ft, growing in 32L pots. Two diff strains, the smaller one has always lagged behind.

I'm not as an experienced grower as others here, but it does look like they're a bit nitrogen starved to me. Leaves probably won't go green again but giving them a good feed should slow the yellowing down. I personally wouldn't repot just from what I've read.f44f806be70a5310f9b0abe4324f7356.jpg

I appreciate your advice. And thabk you for your schedule. Nice looking plants brother...

Yea think I'm just going to stick with keep the feed up and hope for the best outcome. No point repotting now

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I appreciate your advice. And thabk you for your schedule. Nice looking plants brother...

Yea think I'm just going to stick with keep the feed up and hope for the best outcome. No point repotting now

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Per 9L/every 7 days.

Looks pretty good to me just keep doing what you are doing.