Ph or can mag?

So ya better of sticking to what you got, its got a better N K ratio

what else ya got to use

need to end up or look for something like mic put up, it doesn't have to be spot on

Okay. I will get some more of that flourish as a quick fix bunnings job first thing in the morning and then see what I can find closer to the recommended ratios. Thanks heaps guys I wasn't sure what way to attack It all.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

could always use that and add ya pk once a week

stuff the first few weeks of flower up, you will be battling to get it to its potential

finish it up the best you can, and work on a better go next time

some good soil/bunnings shit, growers on here

miss piggy's always look good

Yes I totally agree about the bunnings soil. I have now learnt what one to get. I hadn't been getting the decent ones.

Ok thanks for the info about adding pk I will do that once a week also.

Would you separate the feedings of flourish and pk weekly which would make a feed every 3 days .or do together.

And yes I realise I have dropped the ball on this one but getting better in the knowledge department every time. So will pot up a size and go for the best outcome .

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk