Hermaphrodite's give feminised seeds?

Yeah, cull the hermies ASAP, all you'll get is more hermie seeds, not to mention a shitty crop from seeding.

"Feminised" seeds are created by chemically stimulating male flowers to form on a purely female plant. The plant must have no hermaphroditic tendencies at all, which is hard to find, and then it must be crossed to itself after chemical inducement using giberillic acid. The results are usually a high proportion of females, (80%+) but there are usually some males and hermies in the batch too.

So yeah, don't bother, you'll only cause yourself trouble for not much results. The breeders who create feminised seeds are able to grow thousands of mother plants to select the best ones for inducement after much stressing is done to determine which ones are hermie-tendant and those which are pure female. This isn't really possible in a small grow room, or even a moderately large on, but is more a task the greenhouse and super-scale commercial breeders undertake. lol

nless you wanna pollenate your whole crop I sugest you remove your hermies,

If you where to want to breed with them the best option is to have a seperate room for your males and hermies as leavign them in your normal room is usually gonna leave you with LOTS of seeds on all your girls and not too many nice buds to smoke

in your case I wouldn't breed with those hermies , Hermies that create feminies seeds tend to originaly be a 100% female clone taken from the plant you intend to breed with (Seed) the female clone is generaly shocked or changed with the aid of chemicals to produce a hermie, but from what I have read and heard it's not exactly an exact science eighter as inbreeding any genetics is potentially harmfull the gene pool down the track

I am no expert breeder but In your case I could see you endign up with allot of hermapherdites rather than feminised seeds ,

If you want a good book to read on the topic of breeding and propogation I sugest Marijuana Botany for starters

You'll have seeds which combine the traits of both parents. i.e. one female, one hermie, = lots of hermie seeds.

So yeah, don't plant em. If you can see which calyxes in particular have been pollinated, (the white stigmas will brown quickly afterwards as the pollen sends down its tubule and fertilises the ovary) you may even want to excise them out to help the plant along. This isn't easy though, as you could be taking out calyxes without seeds in them, and leaving ones there which have.

There is a product called Budwise, which is a pollen knockdown hormone spray. You spray it all over your plants, (at a bloody decent distance too, remember it's an aerosol and thus will burn plants if you spray them too close) and it immediately, or so they claim, kills the pollen and any male flowers on hermie plants. It won't affect the females though. I've never personally used it, and my instant instinct is get the things outta there and turn them into oil rather than grow them on, but yeah, as you've had a bit of pollen spread, you might want to look into it. You should be able to find a hydroponics shop which sells it somewhere. lol

You could also raise the humidity significantly for a week or so, then drop it back to normal or even slightly dryer levels, and that will kill errant pollen. And you could also try just spraying the plants all over with some ph adjusted water, (so as not to damage the leaves) and wash off any pollen or sterilise it that way.

Check out my White Widow grow in the grow diaries and you'll see a bit on my own experiences of making a single branch pollination, it might give you some ideas. :D

Hope that helps.