Nutrient burn during 5th week of flowering

Hi guys, I am a long time lurker, post time poster and first time grower.

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor (4x2x6 tent)
Growing Medium: Osmocote seedling mix with 30% perlite
Growing Style: LST + topping + trellis
Watering/Feeding Frequency: 3L once a day
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): varies aiming for 800ppm
PH Levels: aiming for 6.5, was using Sydney tap @ 7-8ph
Temperature/Humidity Levels: 25-31c  / 50-60RH (Sydney summer)
Air Flow/Fans etc.: 3 x 5” fans, 8” exhaust fan
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): 240w LED HLG 3000K
Total Wattage: 240w
Growth Stage: 7 weeks veg, 5th week of flowering
Plants Age: 12 weeks
Cannabis Strain:Sativa

Wanting any advice, I was making a tea for the plant based on fertilizers + molasses. I started using the TDS meter and realised in was way too hot. I hate to say run off was measured at 5000ppm. I noticed this 9 days ago. Roots are everywhere, probably needs a larger pot. Sometimes I didn't have runoff or if I did, the pot would sit in the water.

I flushed maybe 30L for a 14L pot. PPM in (tap water) is 150, and the lowest PPM out was 200. Growing in soil and perlite. 1st grow

The photo maybe doesn't show it that good, but maybe 30% of the leaves are yellowing with dark spots, the edges of the leaves are burnt.

Flowering looks good, a few brown pistols emerging now. Try to feed <800 PPM at 6.5ph. Last feed was 400 PPM in and 540 PPM out.

How should I proceed? I was thinking off cutting off the yellowing / rusty / dying leaves and going easy on the nutes with just potassium/calcium/magnesium.

Is it too late to repot into a 25L container? It would be hard / awkward to move with the screen there.

Guy I got the seed off thought I have 4 weeks of flowering left.

post-66019-0-92222800-1580940706_thumb.jpg

post-66019-0-97683700-1580940719_thumb.jpg

post-66019-0-42141600-1580940730_thumb.jpg

Hi mate, air movement is very good, I have 2x5" fans on either side above the canopy, and one 5" fan underneath the plant.

On the 30/1/20, a few days ago, all the leaves were healthy and green. After flowering I was given them powerfeed green but in lower amounts compared to vegging stage.

What’s the air movement in your tent like?
The tips of the plants look burnt from over feeding but the plants look very pale which is usually a sign of low N.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hi mate, air movement is very good, I have 2x5" fans on either side above the canopy, and one 5" fan underneath the plant.

On the 30/1/20, a few days ago, all the leaves were healthy and green. After flowering I was given them powerfeed green but in lower amounts compared to vegging stage.

To me the spots on the leaves look like rust mould spots from the pics

Have you pulled of any of the effected leaves and looked underneath them for any signs of bugs.

As for the burn on the tips it looks like burn from over feeding but the colour of the rest of the plant makes it look hungry. Maybe that’s just the lights making them look pale.

How often do you water them with plain water??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi mate, yes I have pulled the dying leaves aleady. There are no bugs on the leaves, I am sure of this.

Maybe the lights make them look a bit pale, however the leaves are yellowing  / dying (about 30% of them).

Until about 10 days ago, I would rarely do plain water. Now, since the really high TDS meter reading, i have been flushing for 2 days, then I added nutrients again (no nitrogen) and am getting a higher PPM out then in reading.

This is what I am getting

PPM in PPM out 1000 360 - 24 hours later measued 1200 1278 1200 600 1000 250 220 400       700 800 400 540

To me the spots on the leaves look like rust mould spots from the pics
Have you pulled of any of the effected leaves and looked underneath them for any signs of bugs.
As for the burn on the tips it looks like burn from over feeding but the colour of the rest of the plant makes it look hungry. Maybe that’s just the lights making them look pale.

How often do you water them with plain water??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app