Coronavirus.

I have to check but it only a rough idea they have of what happens Geo wise.

Needless to say the West Coast of the US is Toast, every coastal area on the planet is a wash.

Gonna see some new Volcanos get plenty of action and old ones. Yellowstone National Park will be lots of fun..!!

ohh and I forget another piece of mainland will pop up, Brand New Digs up for Grabs.

I just have to look to see where they reckon that will be.

If you want your own new Piece in this new World, better fuel up the Tinny or something else that floats.

Big Yachts in Deep water might survive, but only in Deep Water

Those Buttheads in those American Subs you talk about will be ok for a while

Those Rolling Hills can only be a Good thing. Any of the Highland Areas of Australia are the go, just not west of Alice Springs too be safe.

They just don't know how far under the plate will push and more importantly drive under.

There should be plenty of warning signs about this event. They are already here. The Change in the Seasons you are mostly outdoor Growers you see it dont you!

The Summers are later and Hotter the Winters are Cooler, Basically the Extremes in weather are escalating. We are just seeing the early signs.

The weather is caused by the Sun and Magnetism is Shield. That shield is almost done and we are in a Grand Solar Minimum right now.

Those Sun Cylcles are about every 11 years I think dont quote me on that.

So from here the Solar activity is very very quiet, but that is going to swing widely upwards starting now and continue increasing for the next decade.

Couple that with Fuck all Magnetic Shield and the Poles moving, you are definately going to see a lot more extreme weather activity.

The Volcano activity & Tidal Waves will pick up dramatically, thats the que right there to start to get serious.

Whatever you do, dont buy paper Gold or Silver only the Real deal. Gold is stacked at 100 to 1 and silver 200 to 1

So if only 1% of Dickheads holding a Contract for Gold Decide they no longer want the Paper, and they want the real deal.

Well just 1% doing that would consume the Whole World supply of Gold...Thats just how fucked up and leveraged we are.

And when the Banking System get to much to prop up and it will, then all hell is going to break loose!

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1

Just need to head for the Hills in time, Surf's gonna be Big.

W.A. is a no go Zone people.

The Plate we live on will Ram its arse up the Himalya's and the Back side of that Plate (NZ) will kick up.

This is why there is a lot of personal wealthy Global Kunts with Bunkers in NZ ( True Story)

The North Pole will end up on the high side of the Equator or thereabouts.

After it happens The new Coastal Area's of Queensland will have much the Same Climate as now, just washed with fuck Tonnes of Salt Water.

So that''s not soo Good. The new West Coast of Australia will lie roughly around the Center. So the Abbo's will then get Prime Water Front Real estate, and

Alice Springs will be the New Perth... lol

Not need to ask the Government for hand outs anymore you Arseholes, you pricks end up with it all.

I have my spot picked out way up in the Upper Portal area of Mount Barney National Park.

I'm not a Prepper, but I have planned some stuff already, just a bit early yet, still got plenty of time yet.

I have an Ultimate Camper and a V8 Landcrusier. I'll be ok.. lol

P.S. The Preppers say don't forget to stock up on Toothpaste of all things...Apparently it drive you fucking crazy if you can clean your teeth after a while.

Never let it go that long to find out, Lets Hope I you & I never will...Don't forget to pack your Seeds too... lol

Can't expect to live too long after even if you do survive. If the Disease and Hungry Mob don't get you the Sun will finish you off.

Its going to be very dark for a while too..Yeah lots of that Hot Larva hitting the ocean is always a great thing to see on a grand scale.

So pack your lights and a Generator too, Gonna be hard to do a Grow 4 sure

Hahaha now that’s a proper dooms day premonition. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

The world is so overpopulated we need a mass culling anyway and if it happens us folk in the bush with guns, land, livestock  and fresh water will do just fine. 

Bring it on I say  :punk:

Hell yeah..Folks who already live off the land will be Kings in the new World..lol...Thats the Karma God working for ya!

Giving back what this Government has taken away. Don't even get me fucking started on Water rights..Fuck me!

Don't think the next real war will be fought with guns

The battle began a long time ago ,China has been buying as much of Australia as we allow

Most of the Gipps land in Victoria is now owned by them ,pockets of NSW and Queensland

WA also

It would be interesting to see which side we choose to ally ourselves with

Don't think the agreements with the USA will be worth much when the time comes

Decisions on policy are being made ,trade is our biggest problem

We make nothing ,even our subs are being built overseas when they could have been built here

Maybe you can't buy land etc in China but that hasn't stopped certain individuals financing some of their major projects

The money will ally itself with the winners, they back both sides, so they don't care who wins

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The world is so overpopulated we need a mass culling anyway and if it happens us folk in the bush with guns, land, livestock  and fresh water will do just fine. 

Bring it on I say  :punk:

Read an interesting stat recently, apparently 18000 Chinese die each year from falling down the stairs.

2000 die from wuflu and they quarantine 700m people? And our government follows the same narrative.......sigh.