Coronavirus.

That Gates and the people in his foundation have no experience in anything other than "computer geek" stuff.

So you have added some "people" to it, its not just Bill Gates lol  I'm sure the some of the company's he donates to probably have some expertise in drug manufacture 

In 2007, the Los Angeles Times criticized the foundation for investing its assets in companies that have been accused of worsening poverty, pollution and pharmaceutical firms that do not sell to developing countries.[105] Although the foundation announced a review of its investments to assess social responsibility,[106] it was subsequently canceled and upheld its policy of investing for maximum return, while using voting rights to influence company practices.[107]

He is a psychopathic megalomaniac if ya ask me, I'm not the only one that thinks that hey, who the fuck does he think he is ?? God, he is only in it for the $$$ and the ego trip  

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/gates-admits-700000-people-may-die-from-his-vaccine/

• Upvote 1

So you have added some "people" to it, its not just Bill Gates lol  I'm sure the some of the company's he donates to probably have some expertise in drug manufacture 

Do you realise how companies work? The people that work for his foundation are chosen by him and his wife. Do you think they don't do background research on these people and check their career history and reputation?

Also, your evidence is 13 years old. I'm sure you've changed somewhat over that time.

Edit: As for that second conspiracy link you posted because even a 5 yr old with listening skills knows that he wasn't saying his vaccine will kill 1 in 10 people who take it.

Edited by Anoma
  • Upvote 1

Well I've spent enough time attacking the leftard ideology ?, nice pic of the Don on the video, reckon you might just suffer from TDS ?

don't believe i mention anyone by name ? did I 

Its US v THEM, do you know who "them" is ?

At least us normal people have a sense of humor hey lol

left right left right left right, off ya go, it makes no difference, TRUMP might save us yet lol, although a good chance it might be Vladimir Putin ?? 

Love it, we got Trump pics up

you assume a lot...

you’d have to think in black and white terms to label somebody’s position on an issue as either left or right. It assumes an either/or only scenario and rarely do folks fit neatly on one side or the other. It’s possible to be left wing on one issue and right wing on another. It is a meaningless measure outside the political realm, and often within it, and just serves to pigeonhole an opposer of a particular viewpoint in an attempt to undermine their position to avoid debating their opinion. a.k.a playing the player and not the ball. just more ad hominen  that fits into the black and white fallacy amongst others and is at best, presumptuous, pigeonholing folly.

• Upvote 1