Coronavirus.

Come mate you like a good conspiracy just like the rest of us

We buy hand hygiene for the kids,

Not today

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I do I do love a good conspiracy. lol.

Don’t buy special hand sanitiser. Soap is good.

We don't have any here (Chinese)

More the generic term for asians and seed stock I was meaning.

Have you seen what they are wearing for masks over there. They are a creative bunch that’s fore sure.

Maybe the virus escaped from a facility near whuhan?, a Chinese woman in Canada apparently sent a few dodgy things back to china, from where she and her bloke worked

at a infectious disease joint.

Then this pops up yesterday, coronavirus with aids ?, it might get interesting yet, the market will be fucked this week for sure

its an interesting read, especially for porky, he understands all the science'y shit apparently lol 

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

wow ... fuck me ... a bit of empathy instead of racism would be helpful.

some logic instead of blame would also be a good start.

the majority of masks that are being bought do no have a valve ... which means that the are designed to both prevent breathing in nasties as well as prevent them from being spread. if you see someone wearing a mask ... they should be thanked for having to smell their breath all day and not spread any germs or viruses.

if the people wearing masks didn't give a fuck and only worried about themselves then they would be buying masks with valves, which allow for inhalation through the filter and unfiltered air through the valve.

this is really shitty form people ... blame like this spreads division and racism. there are a lot of very scared people who need a bit of compassion ... not hate.

• Upvote 6