Do males flower?

Flange

Hey just a noob question, ive done a search but cant find my answer so ima ask you guys.

I just want to know if male plants flower or look like they start to bud or anything if they were switched to 12/12, or do they grow nothing but leaf?

Ive got 2 plants (bagseed) that have been under 12/12 for 3 weeks now (seperate from eachother,so no risk of polination or anything) and even tho im sure they were both females and showing growth of bud, a mate reckons 1 is male, but i though if it WAS male it wouldnt have started flowering in the first place , am i wrong?

I was seeing pistals during growth (or was i?!) so i was pretty sure they were both females, then seeing bud on both, i was sure. Till my mate said they still could be males. Is he right or should i kick his ass next time i see him??

There not the best of plants compared to what ive seen on here but for my first grow i thought they were looking good, wish i had a cam to post pics.

Thanks in advance

Hey just a noob question, ive done a search but cant find my answer so ima ask you guys.

I just want to know if male plants flower or look like they start to bud or anything if they were switched to 12/12, or do they grow nothing but leaf?

Ive got 2 plants (bagseed) that have been under 12/12 for 3 weeks now (seperate from eachother,so no risk of polination or anything) and even tho im sure they were both females and showing growth of bud, a mate reckons 1 is male, but i though if it WAS male it wouldnt have started flowering in the first place , am i wrong?

I was seeing pistals during growth (or was i?!) so i was pretty sure they were both females, then seeing bud on both, i was sure. Till my mate said they still could be males. Is he right or should i kick his ass next time i see him??

There not the best of plants compared to what ive seen on here but for my first grow i thought they were looking good, wish i had a cam to post pics.

Thanks in advance

I hope this pic helps you.Last grow I had one plant that was a hermie(male),so I took it outside after I pulled the signs of male showing well it did stop with the male production and p[roduce some beautiful buds.I would try this around other plants but This time it worked.Look at this pic and if you need more help...I can post more

Thanks in advance

I hope this pic helps you.Last grow I had one plant that was a hermie(male),so I took it outside after I pulled the signs of male showing well it did stop with the male production and p[roduce some beautiful buds.I would try this around other plants but This time it worked.Look at this pic and if you need more help...I can post more,And yes male make pretty white flowers,but you dont want to see them around other plants.I rember taking one out of a room onetimme,left it in another room over night,well the bastard released pollen and the fan sucked the pollen in three rooms away from the male.So be careful with them

post-2554-1102265876_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flopeye