Co2 pumps...

G'day again everyone... Co2 pump... Looking making my own... Researched a couple of techniques. 1 being the water sugar and yeast method in a bucket with air stone, this apparently will have life span of 2-3 weeks. And the other being coffee grounds with mycelium... Mushroom growing stuff. I'm led to believe that this has a a life span of up to 3 months which would for all intensive porpoises be great. However I'm trying to find mycelium to do the job and if I'm going the right direction for it.

Anyone doing same thing or similar at all?

And the other being coffee grounds with mycelium... Mushroom growing stuff. I'm led to believe that this has a a life span of up to 3 months which would for all intensive porpoises be great. However I'm trying to find mycelium to do the job and if I'm going the right direction for it.

Look into exhale CO2 bags... I used one once, grow did very well in, although I couldn't say for sure if it was because of the exhale bag.

If your extracting lots of air, co2 enrichment is very hard to achieve. It's pumped out before it builds up.

Yeah Cooper.. That's one of my thoughts. However according to some of the info out there is that because of co2 being heavier than air... If you have a pump that can feed hoses to above the plant it "should" in theory fall onto the plant?

This is why i don't see that the co2 bag thing works. I feel that unless you can direct that co2 on to your plant it's kinda missing the point

• Upvote 1

Yeah Cooper.. That's one of my thoughts. However according to some of the info out there is that because of co2 being heavier than air... If you have a pump that can feed hoses to above the plant it "should" in theory fall onto the plant?

This is why i don't see that the co2 bag thing works. I feel that unless you can direct that co2 on to your plant it's kinda missing the point

I was writing my response at the same time. We have the same idea, but reversed. Haha.

might be handy to have some sort of meter to test your theory GC 

i had a netatmo weather station which reads c02 , prob not the most accurate unit in the world but good enough to give you an idea 

other than that i think you can buy a cheap c02 meter ( under $50 ) with prob the same accuracy as the netatmo which is a little more pricey 

I was writing my response at the same time. We have the same idea, but reversed. Haha.

Ha... I see what you are saying too... So many different theories... I've grown successfully.. Well.. Reasonably without the added co2 devices before... Naturally aspirated I call it... Quite a few articles I read or videos seem to go on about it... Is it worth putting one in or are we just needlessly spending coin helping some commercial fuck line their pockets....

I had a play around with sugar and yeast feeding into a fridge and ppms did rise for a few days during fermentation. This was a small sealed space and was not worth the hassle imo but that was making up batches of sugar water every 5 days or so. Have fun anyway

Brew some beer in your tent. Haha.

Yeah, gc33, I have never used it, was just throwing my idea out.

From my personal experience the bags work well

I can notice the difference in yield without in the warmer months,especially in flower

Put the bag on the floor in the middle of your plants, carbon filter high above light source,most of the air extracted will be the warmer air

It will also drag the co2 up though the plants

Lights out turn down your extraction if conditions permit,allowing for more c02 to linger around a bit more

I'm not saying you got to have it but it doesn't hurt yeah, $80 for 6 months

Manage it to get the benefits,my new 1 will he here next week

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1