Dragged by noose after trying to steal motorbike

(IMO anyone thats touches anyones bike deserves this)- Ferengi420.

Dragged by noose after trying to steal motorbike

A 16 year old Aboriginal boy was vomiting with fright in his hospital bed last night after he was reportedly dragged by a noose around his neck.

Alan Boland, 16, was one of two Aboriginal youths said to have been tortured after they were found trying to break into a property near Goondiwindi, in southern Queensland.

Roslyn Boland said her son was shaking and having trouble remembering things in the Goondiwindi Hospital last night, but he had told her about the rope.

"They dragged him up the river bank -- he's got marks there," she said.

"He was putting his hand up there, trying to stop himself from being choked."

An ambulance spokeswoman confirmed Alan had marks on his face and on his neck when he was taken to hospital on Monday night.

A relative of one of the men accused said the claims were "absolutely ridiculous".

"What right have they got to break into someone's house -- that's their home out there, and they have no right to break into someone's house," she said.

Aboriginal leader Burt Button said rope was tied around the teenagers' necks and hands before they were dragged along a river bank.

"This is a Ku-Klux-Klan-type thing," Mr Button said. "This is sadistic torture."

Brisbane indigenous leader Robbie Williams said the alleged assault was "horrifying".

Police confirmed last night that they were called to the property, east of Goondiwindi, about 6.30pm on Monday after a break-in.

"The property owner reported that the four people broke into a hut, stole a number of items, attempted to break into the main residence, and attempted to steal a motorcycle," police said.

Police said the property owner admitted detaining one of the teenagers, while his son scuffled with three others who got away.

Detectives were last night interviewing Alan Boland and the men from the property.

A Toomelah community spokesman said last night that every time Alan tried to talk about what had happened to him, he threw up.

i wouldnt have given a shit if they were to steal the bike from a retailer that has insurance but personally i think stealing is totally immoral and wrong :thumbdown

stealing from a person is another matter....not only is it taking what isnt rightfully thiers, they are totally disrespecting the owner and deserve what ever punishment they get...in this case the had a noose put around his neck and dragged around for a bit and in general had the shit kicked out of him...

whats the kid gonna get? he will most likely be given 6 months home gaol at the most and spend his time smoking bongs and watching tv....great punishment lol

personally i think the police should make people who get caught for breaking and entering stand cuffed infront of the person who they stole from and have that person kick the living shit out of them...not only would it teach them a lesson it would engrave the fear they experience at that exact moment into their permanent memory and they wouldnt steal again......either they take the beating to within an inch of their life or get put in gaol for a minimum of 10 years...i sure as hell know i wouldnt even consider stealing anything ever again....although i dont steal, i contemplate how easy it would be to get things from time to time but never act on the thoughts...with the option of getting absolutely smashed or 10 years prison i wouldnt think about stealing anything at all :D