• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

What's going on with this stem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jstlike2gro

jstlike2gro

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Not sure what's going on with the lower stem of this A1 Auto, my guess would be it's damping off???
I am using Canna terra professional for the first time and I have found it quite heavy and dense so I will add some extra perlite next time around, I am watering every 4 to 5 days when the pot seems to be light.
The plants are in there 5th week and are just showing their first pistols.
The White widow Auto next to it is doing well, both germinated at the same time, other than that the plant still looks healthy but has been a bit slow.
Any advice would be great.

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Billyg0at

Billyg0at

Curing

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

My only advice is..

Don't grow Autos..

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8121 Posts:
Too wet

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sugar

Sugar

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 997 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

agree with damping off ie same as above, too much water

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.