i have two questions

Hash_MaN

the wick system do i actually touch the wick to the root and how wouldi clean the water bc i read in the marijuana growing guid ethat it said you had to clean the water after a few days so how would i empty all the water out or how would i create a pump system to clean the water every few days?or do i not need a pump system?

your wick does not need to touch the root (even if it did, the root system grows rapidly in search for more nutrients) it only needs to fit the container good enough to where it recieves a good, normal watering.

i would recommend getting a separate container the can hold the amount of water used for your wick system, and having a water pump which can empty all of the dirty water out from your tray and into the new container, then carry it outside and dump it, and fill up your wick system with fresh water, new nutrients, and of course, a fresh pH check. if the amount of water in your system is more than 10gal. empty out only 1/2 at a time so it is easier to carry.

hope this helps, im out - bleezie time