Cannabis quality and genetics

I know Perdo just stirring, about land race sativa, lol , [emoji106] and yes, that's when you know it's a good strain, when u have trouble finishing a gram or two. Fuck , that hasn't happened for twenty years + ..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

It happened to me for 20 years lol

only stopped about 8-10 years ago, been looking ever since 

I started a cross 5 odd years ago timewreck by subcool (vortex x bloodwreck pheno of trainwreck) they had cannaboid analysis on the site and it was the highest out of any strain so i bought a 5 pack.

Bred two timewrecks together then chose a nice male to cross to a landrace thai sativa from ko chang thats very high humidity resistant although not overally potent and lacks crystal production the offspring of the two made for a timewreck potent plant with humidity resistant to i focused on breeding that trait out till ahe was very sativa in bud structure and moulds never been an issue. Thc productions very very high also.

Im a huge sativa lover. I feel they yield better then indicas if you train them right. Much easier light penetration to all lower buds as the branches and nodes are spread out, rather then tight indicas where sometimes they are so dense lower buds remain pale green and yellow due to the heavy shading.

I got a few hawaiian snows going at the mo. They are hawaiian sativa x laos [emoji905][emoji907]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app