Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

ok ok. I ordered 30 H.B woodrose seeds off the net the other day and they arrived ok. Id heard that they need to be relived of their furry outer coating They had been treated with sulphor and i havent noticed any new arms growing anywhere (yet?) so im taing that as a sign that nothings gone wrong. I crushed them up and ate them with milk. I also had a glass of Blue lotus tea and alcahol.

It takes about 3 hours to get the full effects - at that time i was at Mc Donalds and I had just added a pickle to my glasses to be a pirate. I felt kindof sick until i vommited. Once twice three times a lady. The whole night I noticed that the clouds all looked like something and i got auditiory hallucinations frequently- it felt like the cars from GTA : SA (which my friend Danny was playing in the other room- I was outside) were gonna crash through the fence. I stared at the moon, it had More moons surronding it that looked like petals- that was pretty cool. i took off my glasses and stared at it. Woo. What fun. Time seemed to take ages to pass- the whole trip lasted from McDonalds at 6:13 to around 1 O'clock in the afternoon at which time i was feeling really clear about what was happening. I attribute this to the Blue Lotus. I had 10 seeds that time.

The next time i tried them was at 11 O'clock in Grafics class. Everything came about a lot quicker this time. Took only about 15 minutes to start feeling woozy and then about 30 mins to start feeling drowsy. This time I had only taken 9 seeds, most of the skins were still on. I walked home after class and i was all over the place- my legs felt like heavy things- much heavier then bricks. I got home and went to sleep on the couch for about 5 minutes. Woke up. Went to the toilet and spanked my monkey. This took about 3 hours but i was determined not to give up. I actually started spanking it at one point :peace: and got kind of bored. By the time i had finished it was 4 O'clock and the effects had nearly worn off- but i didnt feel clear in the head at all. it wasnt nearly as cool this time.

So what can be gained from my biggest post yet? Well I'm 100 kg so this was in proportion to most people a fairly small to moderate doseage- not large by any means. The trip isnt as Visually cool as what i gather LSD will be (I have only had little bits mixed in with pot before) but the auditory hallucinations were there. I was speaking gibberish the whole night and found the buffy swears keyboard particullarily amusing, got freaked out by people easily and most importantly was not any worse for wear afterwards. Something every one should try. Please add youre own experiences because I'd like to see what everyone else felt After trying it.

I should be getting some more seeds which will go in my parents garden so if anyone wants some in like a years time I might be able to spare a few.

Edited by hammertime