Northern Lights X Big Bud

Planet skunk are resellers not breeders themselfs I don't belive any of there strians are actually sir skunks-allots

IMO NL x BB is a pretty commercial strain , suposed to be a decent yielder but you could definatly do better , can't remember if your in OZ jackfrost but mjoz had clones of it available from memory

i recommend growing what ever u and ur mates think is a top smoke....

the only way bud will become "commercial" is if its a decent smoke and the plants produce a fair yield....NL x BB is meant to be a pretty good strain but if u are after something commercial go for a pure indica...not only do they have the larger yields indoors, they are quicker to grow and most pot smokers are idiots in the sense they know nothing about strains, etc and think that top pot is the kinda gear that is 1 hit shit....sure i love the 1 hit stuff but i prefer being able to have like 10-15 cones and mellow out :smoke

Thanks for the reply,

Will keep you posted of this grow. Got 20 female NLXBB from seeds direct for 130AUD and they gave me 10 South African Durban X Skunk and 10 Skunk#1 seeds for free.

Placed order on the 29th Nov and Recieved on 7 Dec, in Australia.

Anyone have any info on the free strains that I got?

Regards

Jack

Durban Poison is close to pure Sativa, Skunk is Sativa dominant.

Durban Poison is a little difficult to keep happy but the cross with the Skunk should help this as Skunk is a fairly easy strain to grow.

Looks like you have some nice Sativa based ganja there, good luck.

Edited by Pickle

G'day all,

20/20 germination rate for the bb x nl

3/10 for the skunk 1

6/10 for the DP

I know why they give them away for free (the skunk1 and d poison) the free seeds were small odd shapes and did not germinate real well. In contrast the NL X BB were beautiful seeds and 100% germination, popped in rockwool block in about 5 days all were up. ( i guess you get what u pay for)

Once poped I placed rockwool blocks on top of a rubbermaid aerocloner unit. Been there for about 7 days and are now about 250mm high and huge amounts of white fluffy roots (about 250mm long) hanging into the cloner unit, ready now for vegie krusty buckets.

Jack

know why they give them away for free (the skunk1 and d poison) the free seeds were small odd shapes and did not germinate real well

they are old as fuck, esp. the skunk... if the skunk stocks aint been replaced with worse they are from skunkman sam...

good luck with the beans, keen to learn how they work out cos they always looked a bit suss to me the femaleseeds strains... prolly just cos I fucking hate that gypme scumcunt tho...