Winter grow 2019

[emoji1690][emoji1690]

Put the male qwerkle under the 600hps this arvo to let him bloom up so i can collect his goods [emoji597]

Started 5 lemon og haze autos and 1 northern lights blue the other week. 3 sprouts up at the mo.

Started 5 money makers and 10 more fakihas over the weekend aswell. Looking for perpetual harvests, not really working to a plan just freestyling figure if i start 20 regs every 2 or 3 weeks ill be sweet.

Trying my best to keep numbers under 50 [emoji28][emoji28][emoji26]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hawaiian snows are starting to piss me off and make me anxious lol.. around 5 weeks 12/12 still barely showing pre flowers. I have a feeling they need 10/14 light period to flower, or to help them start at least.

This is just ridiculous looking like ill be finishing them off indoors which is not ideal!![emoji34][emoji34]

Id assume all those things but im growing some 10 different strains all under the same conditions and every other plant has shown and started flower in normal time.

Im putting it down to genetics. Ive seen other sativas take 4 weeks to flower after 12/12, technically theyve been getting 10 to 11 hours of light per day increasing as each day ticks over, so yeh thinking theyll be going into the tent once male qwerkles done.