What are these

Looks gnatty to me .

Not a coco grower are you ?

+1 SE ... looks like a fungus gnat, but really tiny or maybe you have really big hands spider. :)

lmao ... SE ... you really don't like coco mate. :)

been heaps of fungus gnats around lately in all different climates and even in different mediums ... lol. i move my pots from outside to inside (unfortunately, no other way around it at the moment) and always notice a few more than normal when they come back inside. i've never been too worried about them, as they seem to piss off once the plant, the soil and the ipm spraying gets cranking - about 3 weeks from seed they usually fuck off.

different ways to get rid of them or control them depending on medium and other environmental factors. might be worth getting a few yellow stickies to see how many you have flying around ... always better to use them instead of your sticky buds. :)

Edited by pug1010

+1 SE ... looks like a fungus gnat, but really tiny or maybe you have really big hands spider. :)

lmao ... SE ... you really don't like coco mate. :)

been heaps of fungus gnats around lately in all different climates and even in different mediums ... lol. i move my pots from outside to inside (unfortunately, no other way around it at the moment) and always notice a few more than normal when they come back inside. i've never been too worried about them, as they seem to piss off once the plant, the soil and the ipm spraying gets cranking - about 3 weeks from seed they usually fuck off.

different ways to get rid of them or control them depending on medium and other environmental factors. might be worth getting a few yellow stickies to see how many you have flying around ... always better to use them instead of your sticky buds. :)

Not too many flying around

When I shake the plant I can see maybe 8-10 max and they are tiny

I'll get yellow sticky thing tomorrow

Wonder if they get high munching on buds.

Must have higher tolerance then me :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Funny mate. Are you one of those that believe's they come packed "with love" inside the bags of coco. I am of that opinion.

The only time I got gnats was in a medium called phytocell, wierd spongy white shit, not organic at all so I must have introduced the bugs via filthy gardening practice. Only used it once, didnt care for it much.

Been a few on here complain about Bunnings potting mix harbouring gnats,,,