New to guerilla growing.

Last thing you want to do is leave your finger prints all over the place

Know the lay of the land like the back of your hand

Make sure you have some way of knowing if it has been compromised, whether this be trial cameras or basic bush tricks

Never cone in from the same place or direction if possible, location of site important

If you ain't walked for 3 hrs and are covered in scratches etc from all directions the site probably will be stumbled upon

Prep 10 sites or more of 5 or 6 plants

What u take in u take out(empty)

If you are serious and have found a suitable location use the trees you have chain sawed down as per of your fencing,don't waste anything it's all good camo

Any young trees leave a few ,as spring comes lots of camo throughout your patch

Most good grows will take a year or 2 ,remember you'll probably need to cart everything thing in,

Try not to get above the natural canopy height

As a few have said some form of wetting agent is good ,water will always be a priority in most areas ,some sort of rainwater catchment will help,again something u have to carry in and install leaving no prints

I wouldn't use any rivers or creeks unless I knew the source and what is in between,definitely not stagnant water or slowly moving water

There's lots of more things to consider and I think I might have given my spool on this at some stage in 1 thread

Bush growing isn't a short term thing as far as I'm concerned, like anything, the more you do it the better you get if you don't get caught

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

^ What a whopper of a post Micmac. Pure gold mate.

See this is what I mean. There is a science to this and a skill if you will. Some people have mastered it well, but there is always something new to learn from another person who has gone and got their hands dirty.

Sometimes you learn best from your mistakes too.

Ripping someone's patch because they owe you. lol

Done a share crop with a klown once, primarily to give him an idea how to grow. Coming up to harvest, I informed him that we're about two weeks from pulling them. So the klown and another notso went in and ripped them before we were meant to. Unfortunately for the other notso, he couldn't keep his trap shut and was mouthing off around town until word got back to me.

So, I just bided my time until the following season and repaid him the favour. Some klown's really don't think shit through at times.

So what do you reckon, Dank. Am I a cnut for it, or not?

Edited by Indycar

Done a share crop with a klown once, primarily to give him an idea how to grow. Coming up to harvest, I informed him that we're about two weeks from pulling them. So the klown and another notso went in and ripped them before we were meant to. Unfortunately for the other notso, he couldn't keep his trap shut and was mouthing off around town until word got back to me.

So, I just bided my time until the following season and repaid him the favour. Some klown's really don't think shit through at times.

So what do you reckon, Dank. Am I a cnut for it, or not?

I reckon he's lucky his legs weren't broken.

Main tip, Night. Don't do grows with others. Rarely it goes well, and someone will probably tell others and you end up with the above scenario. Fortunately that year i had another two areas i grew at.

I usually done two or three different grows every season. Simply because the odds are stacked against you. From rippers, animals, weather events, bush fires, insects and so on. you're up against it. Old rule of thumb I'd go by, is germinate and grow up to 100 plants to 1 foot tall, with the plan to end up with 10 or so nice girls. That way you wouldn't be disappointed.

Keep in mind though, this is back in the era of bagseed bush grows. Not like today where you have the luxury of getting good genetics. :)

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 1