• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Stop gnats in coco - pool filter sand ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

monsenior

monsenior

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 Posts:

Ok what do ya blokes recommend for some tnuc that has swarms of fucking Fungus Gnats

they been back for a month, me new garden beds are full of them already lol

there will be millions of them here soon

any suggestions

I've found a watered down pyrethum and neem mix has been the best thing bar none for gnats and many other pests.
I mix a spray bottle with a very small amount of both mixed with water and spray the grow zone and underside of all leaves before lights off. Then chuck some pool filter over the medium and repeat every 2 days for a week or so and it does the trick every time.

Make sure you are only doing this before lights off, have fans blowing across your plants and NEVER after week 2 or 3 of flower at the very latest.

Hope that helps mate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by monsenior, 08 August 2019 - 08:39 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Jimboss83

Jimboss83

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Hps
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco
Hey sedge /cooper
Do u guys still use the same size pots (27L) for the perlite /vermiculite we talked about on this thread the other day

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Any size pot you want,,biggest I've used is 50 litres.and right down to small pots.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.