• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Massive Bloom
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

Diagnose Your Plant

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1745 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening; Carnivory
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Many many moons ago, I found these diagnosis images and uploaded them to an album here.
I can't give credit where it's due as I now have absolutely NFI where I yoinked these from.  :unknw: 

I thought I'd make a thread specifically for this sort of information that everyone can contribute to.
I'll start with a direct link to the album.

iron
Album: Diagnosis
8 images
2 comments

If you add diagnosis images to this thread, and you're happy for me to add them to my album (with credit), let my know in your post and I will add it/them.  B)

Happy gardening!

:freak: Leni.

One for the rock, one for the crow,

One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

DO NOT PM me asking for seeds, weed, or clones.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.