Light dude is excited!

Got a Link monk ?No 660 red tho..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

See if that works

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/The-newest-flexible-adjustable-width-hlg_62148621692.html?spm=a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.16d02fc2TrTCyQ

Unit is $315usd and its $100usd for DHL shipping. I ordered it on the 27th of last month and turned up at my door today, so not a long wait at all. The chinese love to use the B-series drivers, but you can request A-series, which I did

Edited by NakedMonk
  • Upvote 1

Mine is this board 3500k

https://www.cutter.com.au/product/solskin-thin-skin-kit/

ELG 150 driver

Getting some strips from them as suplimental colours

I like the cutters, they have up to 3 channel and a lot of options

Looks like that board is made of Cree diodes, if that's the case the diodes themselves could be a bigger footprint to solder onto the PCB. I've never seen/used the 288 Cree boards so that is just an official opinionated guess. If you look at the cutter SKR 550(???) On their site you will see the Samsung LM301 boards that have more of a similar shape the ones I just got

Looks like that board is made of Cree diodes, if that's the case the diodes themselves could be a bigger footprint to solder onto the PCB. I've never seen/used the 288 Cree boards so that is just an official opinionated guess. If you look at the cutter SKR 550(???) On their site you will see the Samsung LM301 boards that have more of a similar shape the ones I just got

Yeah,

They have custom versions of the same board size as mine with up to 3 channels driven up to 240w each but it's very difficult to decipher a lot of their offerings

Not a cheap option either