Online Hydroponic Shopping

When I went, I had them walking out the gate wishing they never hit the place. Had a bit of a rough trot that year, lost my oldman among other things.

Probably would've had them leave me alone apart from the head D was a Christian, and he viewed it as doing me a favour by getting me off it and get me on the straight 'n narrow. Fucking dangerous combo that one, religious copper.

• Upvote 1

Ahh well, I guess I'll keep tempting fate until I come unstuck. Not too worried to be honest, because everything I do points to me being a personal grower, and I'm well ahead of the game so far. Been playing it since mid 80's, raided 3 times, taken a fall once. Five charges, $1k fine, no conviction recorded. Pretty good odd's so far. ;)

what would you say is the main cause of getting raided? Someone dobbing you in?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yep nice way to make them go a bit easier on u

Me,never been done,for that anyway,have a fly over at least twice a week ,grows been busted as a close as 20 metres from mine, I know they watched me for awhile then,had them a video snooping around

Had me come down to station as a supposed witness to the other grow,really he was trying to find out what I was up to,after about 3 months they gave up

Nothing to see here

The season b4 the same detective walked through my shed as I was in yard suppose to be about bikes in area,they stood right next to it,asked about the fan, side note I breed chiclids in the shed,they could see a few tanks an obviously ran with that,they were more concerned about the house n yard which is clear anyway

I hope I haven't just cursed myself!!!!

Fate is fate ,if they do come ,unlucky

I must admit when they came to issue me with a suphema to go as a witness they startled me,1 at 6 in the morning

The next at 8 at night

• Upvote 1

what would you say is the main cause of getting raided? Someone dobbing you in?

Nope, my own stupidity when it came to ordering seeds online..

Had break from Canna activities for a handful of years and when came back fired up for a decent crack indoors again. It was then that I first discovered seedbanks online. Anyway, reading these reviews about all these folks placing their orders and receiving them to their grow address no worries, worst to come of a intercept by customs would be a confiscation and dirty letter from them, at best. Only problem was I hitting up the Canna sites oversea's for info, primarily septic one's in regards to ordering seeds online.

So Fuck it I thought, went ahead placed a order from a UK joint, 2 weeks went by started to get a little concerned until about 3 weeks in and all is revealed. Turns out the order was intercepted by Customs (QLD), they then pass the details onto the QLD drug squad, my details all checked out, and got the visit. Took a bit to get it out of one of them to how the order tripped up. Apparently the seedbanks idea of stealth was to bung the seeds in a CD case, and because I stipulated I wanted them in the breeder packs, they literally would've stuck out like dogs balls when the order went through Customs scanner

So yeah, don't be a DC like me and do what I did..

1.) Don't use your own details.

2.) Don't get them sent to an address where you're growing.

3.) And if you do. Give yourself a uppercut, 'n don't do it again.

• Upvote 1

I was in a similar situation.

Certainly was an experience.

While the cops were hauling me in front of a judge, at the same time, the health service were trying to fix me of a condition that the canna helped.

I was in court with an IV drip in my arm and a fucking vacuum pump on my leg.

Edited by Carbcon

But when u start ducking n weaving,looking suspicious, they notice that

There's no ducking and weaving, mate. It's simple as walking into the store, get what you need, pay with cash, and walk out of the store and down the road. Not much different than purchasing stuff from any other retail store. Only thing on me is supplies, cash and keys. And if they did have the balls to bail me up in the street (which doesn't make sense, why blow their cover without sufficient evidence?), I'm a nobody and they have to figure out who I am, because the old wallet/ID got left at home.

But buggered if I'm going to park near a hydro store, load up 'n drive outta there. As the fuckers would most likely be doing surveillance from a car, run your numberplates through the system, and pull up the cars owners details before you got a couple of hundred metres down the road.

But each to their own though, aye?  ;)

Edited by Indycar