Australian Cannabis Awards

The third award goes to(drum roll) probably should of been higher

Billygoat from billygoat automatic seeds, for services to the automatic strain/seed breeding industry,

he/she/it is a true legend and has help bring the humble auto to its rightful place at the top of the cannabis strain chain

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

:D

Maybe back during a earlier time when OSA was chock full of genuine useful information/members. A majority of the supposive info that gets posted these days is a injustice to newbs unfortunately.

Glad I'm not starting out as a newb these days. I'd be down a few grand in grow gear 'n struggling to grow Auto's. :D

Starting here as a newbie is so confusing its crazy, then add to it the shit stirring and smack talk.

Been here about a year and a half now but seen so many just get confused and leave.

Coming here for a lot of people is a need for meds with little or no money and desperate.

Surely someone here could come up with something like $25 to grow a plant, $15 average for a seed and 99 cents for a 10-litre bucket at Bunnings (drill holes for drainage), compost from a community garden or council(free), soil from garden(free) or bag around $5 Bunnings. See $21. Thing like ph metres and other stuff buy later.

There's a lot of great knowledge here but to keep people the smack talk needs to calm down a bit.

Give ozzy,and mongy and the others who keep it running awards for putting up with us[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

"from prohibition to recognition"

Still prohibited here, seen the coppas the other day, nostrils flared like a male horse catching a whiff of piss from a female horse in heat. Came down so hard on the suspect the car looked like it was mounted by the horse it shook that so much with him getting chucked onto the front bonnet. thing i hate the most is when they tell the police straight what they've got in their pocket they still treat them like shit.

I've a hunch whoever chucked this together was sitting on another continent, trying to mark territory.

Edit: after a quick sus his photography business is registered in WA

3 Civic Gdns Cannington WA 6107

Edit2: After looking at all his registered bussiness's looks like he jumped on a bandwagon when parliament was discussing stuff in 2017 and registered 4 names:

Business name From Cannabis Industry Awards ico-external.png 06 Oct 2018 Cannabis Jobs ico-external.png 28 Mar 2017 Miss Mary Jane ico-external.png 28 Mar 2017 Sativa Australia ico-external.png 28 Mar 2017 SPLASH DESIGN MULTIMEDIA ico-external.png 19 Apr 2006 Edited by benn0