Yield....Bragging rights !

Nice plants Pedro ,,thought by now you'd know how to focus .

33 from one plant is fucken good .too bad you had to head it so long.

Plenty of bigger ones, not inside tho, used to run 6 - 8 plants, 2 per 50l tub, well over a lb per tub, one would always go 10-12+ oz, the other 8+ 

haven't found a strain worthy of me time fucking around inside, although one of me cats piss X's has finished already, just waiting to see if it reflowers 

half the leafs have gone yellow, looks about ready 

got 3 possibles to run inside, Pacas, the OG X or me early Cats Piss X, got cuttings going of them, will give ya a indoor show

will be a shit winter grow tho, take cuttings of them, and give you a spectacular spring inside grow, will get 9 lbs at least lol 

i reckon me outside cock might be bigger than most on here, not so sure about me inside one, might of shriveled up by now, lack of use lol lol lol 

• Upvote 1

me inside tent grow lol

What light globe you running ? Or is that 1000W hps ? I’ve only had 600s or is it one of those arc globes I think I saw h mentioned on another thread I was reading earlier mate

By the way that’s a solid looking plant lol Jesus Christ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by Jimboss83