Yield....Bragging rights !

Im sure weight of numbers can add to your yield , but have you had an outstand single plant  that has had an exceptional yield

I saw a guy growing 3 plants in a 5x5 foot tent, & when he went back to 2 plants he did better , & less work , do we sum times try to have to many plants in a given area

lol

Ead a dick. If you haven't got the balls to say what you're thinking go along or have a whinge to your chrones in chat cnut.

Im sure weight of numbers can add to your yield , but have you had an outstand single plant that has had an exceptional yield

I saw a guy growing 3 plants in a 5x5 foot tent, & when he went back to 2 plants he did better , & less work , do we sum times try to have to many plants in a given area

Thats exactly right Nutter. I have 22 plants in my tent at the moment... 14 autos and 8 photo. My best single plant? Last grow, 2 plants in 2 square metres of scrog 2 and a half pound... girl scout cookies from the cali connection and trainwreck from greenhouse seed company. GSC did slightly better than TW.
  • Upvote 1

Ead a dick. If you haven't got the balls to say what you're thinking go along or have a whinge to your chrones in chat cnut.Thats exactly right Nutter. I have 22 plants in my tent at the moment... 14 autos and 8 photo. My best single plant? Last grow, 2 plants in 2 square metres of scrog 2 and a half pound... girl scout cookies from the cali connection and trainwreck from greenhouse seed company. GSC did slightly better than TW.

lol.

nice come back champ :)

blah fucken blah..

I'm a fkn newb compared to you billytroll and I'm not afraid to admit it... but you keep calling me out on shit and I show you I ain't talking shit... cloned and CSed an auto which you reckon cant be done... or maybe you just cant do it? Go hide back under your bridge little boy. Let me guess... Cool story? You're a predictable chump. Why cnuts on here back your brand of BS, I don't know.
  • Upvote 2

I'm a fkn newb compared to you billytroll and I'm not afraid to admit it... but you keep calling me out on shit and I show you I ain't talking shit... cloned and CSed an auto which you reckon cant be done... or maybe you just cant do it? Go hide back under your bridge little boy. Let me guess... Cool story? You're a predictable chump. Why cnuts on here back your brand of BS, I don't know.

Wtf,, wait up.. clone an auto ? Where stickeymickey ? Where did you do this buddy?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks Billy

Kloud, as Billy states I ain't in a tent. My growspace is a garden shed inside a shed, if I cleared it out I'd fit 4 cars in the main shed easy.

Last grow was purple erkle x headband x super silver haze

and I got 24+ oz (the + being personal smoke and giveaways, I didn't weigh that lot up)

I flower for a bit longer than most, 12-13weeks, because I need quality over quantity for my own medical needs. From this I also make my own hash and my own oil

Stickymickey,

"...

to yeild atleast a pound per square metre...." ??? 9 POUND? WTF Give me some of whatever it is you're smokin lol lol lol

Merl1n

Cheers Merlin and good work, is the just one plant ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9