puggle breeds dragons!

Depends what you wrote them with but a uv light might make it readable.

Heh, problem also is that I've had the tags out of the pots at some stage while pissed and smashed doing some trimming and I think 2 got mixed up...

So of the 4 smaller pots there were 2x Ruby Dragons, a Pink Grapefruit and. Blackstone Haze

I only wanted to pollenate the Pink Grapefruit of the smaller pots but ended up hitting the Blackstone Haze

The male and Blackstone are related so it kind of works as a back cross (the original breeder has released the same cross as Black Ruby) it's actually a good thing as it will punch more color into this line (she is port wine coloured)

The 2x Ruby Dragons that got some stray pollen are F2 (one was very fast finishing)

The Pink Grapefruit is showing pink/violet tones and has a distinct smell, just hope it got enough stray pollen to give me a decent amount of seeds)

So I'll have the following to play with;

Ram Dragon (Mohan Ram X Ruby Dragon)

Black Ruby (Blackstone Haze X Ruby Dragon)

Dragon Fruit (Pink Grapefruit X Ruby Dragon)

Ruby Dragon F2 (3 finger fast)

Ruby Dragon F2 (regular)

The main ones I'll be working with for future crosses once testing and stability is explored will be Ram Dragon and Dragon Fruit [emoji3]

Fun & confusing [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1