Potash feeding schedule?

Depends what form you use, powder form should be every 2-3 weeks and the chunkier solid stuff 4-6 weeks. I put potash into the ground when I prepare the holes and later on again when they start to flower. I use the Incitec Pivot at the start and Plants of Health, Silica and Potash during flowering. Putting river sand and ash into your holes is probably the best way to do it naturally. I've seen some really nice black, not purple from Stradbroke years ago and it was from the minerals in the sand, hard to maintain ut if you find a spring, thats where you want to plant. It does help with disease and heat as well as getting them nice and fat.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

the sulfate of potash i recently used suggested it lasts for 3 months and a very small application rate.  be careful not to over do it...

But you didn't use it on the water only stuff right?

You seem a bit trigger happy on the bloom boosters mate, just saying.

The Autos have changed you.......