• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Home cultivation ? maybe not

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

They don't want you growing your own, the same thing will happen here when it becomes "legal", we might not even get a go at growing our own?

https://www.marijuan...document-shows/

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ZEN2U

ZEN2U

Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 Posts:
  • Interests:At the moment, getting my Black Belt in Rhee Taekwon Do. Got it.
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH Dual 315W

Big business doesn't want any competition anywhere in a Billion$ industry they wish to monopolise.

Same shit, different product. They don't give a flying F about people, only the $s.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
We are all fucked again....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:

They're all in bed together, at least in business the smart stnuc rise to the top, in government the shit floats to the top, that is why we always get screwed 

we get no say in anything, we are just poor little economic slaves 

its all about control, and TAX and more fucking TAX (theft more like it)

make legislation for the big stnuc to control the pot industry, and rules to keep us poor little economic slaves under the thumb

https://www.marijuan...zation-details/

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6624 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All
It's only to be expected . I'm sure pharma will press our politicians for similar laws.

Hypocritical cunts they all are.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14578 Posts:

A few donations to the right place and they will get what they want, since when has any elected government ever given a fuck about the people 

never, they all all scum, the lot of them should be s$*t  lol lol lol 

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1779 Posts:
Fuck them. I'll keep growing. Paid enough tax in my life without the government making more from my families health.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

RC.

RC.

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Whatever

We incarnate and from birth, we are recorded as to the time of our arrival, then assessed and certified that we exist as a physical entity.

Then we are registered. We then as property of our country are immunised and then fluoridated daily.

We are then educated according to Govt guidelines and learn how and what to think, feel and do.

We are certified for everything that we do all through our life, being examined all the way to make sure that compliance is adhered to.

We are constantly indoctrinated by media which is a part of our education and generally succumb to our training which often leads us to the consensual reality based on fear doubt and hate that there is someone always doing their best to

look after us.

On it goes until we die then we are certified and registered again.

Dunno about anyone else but it sort of sounds like slavery to me while we smile about ............................. fuck it I can't be bothered.

ZEN2U

ZEN2U

Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 Posts:
  • Interests:At the moment, getting my Black Belt in Rhee Taekwon Do. Got it.
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH Dual 315W

Paul Keating said it best when he said, the Senate is nothing but unrepresentative swill. He should had added the House of Reps to the statement as well.

Party Politics is not democratic. No matter what an individual believes, they obey the executive for fear of dis-endorsement. Their have been very few individuals in Politics that have been brave enough to stand fast for their beliefs and electorate.

Pedro is absolutely correct, we are nothing but economic slaves to Corporations, who buy Governments to control the masses. Corporations don't give a rats what persuasion of Government they control and will use external military and economic attacks to achieve their ends.

It's a shame Corporations are not what the Dutch initially designed them to be and achieve.

Joey Genovese

Joey Genovese

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 Posts:
As far as the Marijuana Industry goes, we will never be like America. As you all said it will come down to big pharma companies dominating the industry with us little guys not even getting a peek in!

Already one big pharma company that I know of in Victoria growing medicinal.
In saying this and after speaking to some of those in the states, most agree that they prefered it to remain illegal due to all the red tape and heavy taxes that have been implemented.

And as far as the black market in America, it thrives more now than it ever has!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.